That's not possible, I have a vagina.
The thought occurred to me yesterday evening as I was getting ready for dinner. My dinner date had teasingly asked me how much longer it would take me to get ready.
"5 minutes," I said, which I had already promised 3 times. A somewhat impatient voice replied, "Can you get ready any faster?" to which I promptly retorted, "That's not possible, I have a vagina."
Suddenly a lightbulb switched on and my blog was reborn!
I had been toying with the idea of changing my blog's identity. I yearned for it to have a personality complete with moods and a voice. This all started with a name. After all, isn't that how we begin first impressions? What better way to catch someone's attention than to use the word "vagina"! Seeing how my ramblings so far have been influenced by my female emotions it seems only fitting that the title of my blog have something to do with the part of my body that rules them. I also came to the conclusion that my blog needs more pictures. Don't worry, I won't post of a picture of my precious flower. There are plenty of other free websites for that.
The next step will be discovering the next step. I'm sure that as this blog develops, so will I.
No comments:
Post a Comment